NLS is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veterans, genetic information, or sexual orientation.
- Staff Attorney - Housing, Pittsburgh Office (#0122-209)
- Staff Attorney - VOCA Program, Pittsburgh Office (#0822-213)
- Staff Attorney - Pittsburgh Office (#0622-212)
- Staff Attorney - Housing, Lawrence County Office in New Castle (#0422-211)
Intake and Support Staff Positions
- Intake Specialist - Butler (#0122-304)
- Intake Specialist - (#0622-306)
- Intake Specialist - (#0622-307)
- Receptionist - Pittsburgh Office
All applications should be directed to email@example.com and include your resume, unofficial transcript (attorney positions) and letter of interest.
Neighborhood Legal Services offers an engaging work community and an excellent benefit package and is an equal opportunity employer.