Mission, Vision, Values
To meet the civil legal needs of low-income and vulnerable individuals in our community through effective legal representation and education.
A just community where all people are treated fairly and have access to civil legal representation to meet their basic needs of safety, economic security, and stability.
- Defend and empower vulnerable people giving them a voice in the system
- Treat everyone with compassion, dignity and respect
- Proactively collaborate with community partners to provide holistic services
- Champion pro bono services
- Incorporate the values of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in actions
- Foster innovation