Statutory Appeals

If you have gone to a grievance hearing to dispute a decision by the Housing Authority to deny your application or to terminate you from one of its programs and you have lost, then you may file an appeal of the Housing Authority’s decision in the Court of Common Pleas. On appeal, a Judge just reviews the decision of the Housing Authority and decides whether or not to overrule it. This form instructs you on how to file an appeal of a Housing Authority’s decision.

Appeal Instructions

Blank Appeal Forms

Blank Forms to Waive the Filing Fee (In Forma Pauperis/IFP)

REMEMBER. The law often changes. Each case is different. This pamphlet is meant to give you general information and not to give you specific legal advice. Please use the information found in this brochure carefully since the law is constantly changing and the information may not accurately reflect any changes in the law that occurred following the creation and publication of the brochure.