Southwestern PA Legal Services (SPLS) Low Income Taxpayer Clinic provides legal advice and representation in a variety of federal tax matters.
Is the IRS asking you to prove certain items on your return? SPLS can assist with:
- Audits and Examinations
Do you disagree with the amount of tax that the IRS is saying you will owe? SPLS can assist with:
- U.S. Tax Court Litigation
- Audit Reconsiderations
Do you already owe taxes that you cannot afford to pay? SPLS can assist with:
- Levies (IRS taking money from your wages or Social Security benefits?)
- Liens on your real estate?
- Cancellation of Debt Income
- Collection Issues, including Offers-in-Compromise, Installment Agreements, and Currently Not Collectible Status
SPLS does not prepare tax returns. If you need assistance, please contact us at 724-225-6170.